15 Awesome Things About Having Children
November 18, 2013, Epoch Times
Parenting, few would argue, comes with many challenges. Parenting articles often lay out those challenges, sometimes saying all that parents in the past did not feel free to say. They help us to see that we are not alone in this; that others have been here and have felt as we do. This is not that kind of article.
This is just the good stuff. Here are some—fifteen to be exact—things about parenting, big and small, that are simply awesome:
1. Freedom to indulge your Peter Pan complex without reproach.
2. Leftover chicken nuggets.
3. Endless supplies of hugs and kisses.
4. Seeing the world through the eyes of a child.
5. Living room dance parties.
6. Themed birthday celebrations.
7. Disney World.
8. The joy your children and your parents bring one another.
9. The opportunity to improve the future.
10. The chance to learn what you should have the first time
11. The endless supply of crayons.
12. The hilarious things they say.
13. All your jokes are funny and your made-up songs delightful
14. Road trips.
15. The love. Oh, the love!!